ABOUT METAVALLON VC
Metavallon VC is a seed-stage technology venture capital fund. The firm invests in and works alongside ambitious entrepreneurs, helping them build transformational businesses across multiple stages, geographies and industries. Upon investment, founders connect with experts, mentors, experienced entrepreneurs, industry partners and investors that help grow their companies.
We have a young and dynamic team, stimulating working environment, and an international activity and outlook.
We are looking for accomplished and inspired individuals to join our team at Metavallon VC – and the teams of our fast-growing portfolio companies. Check out current opportunities below:
RESEARCH AND OPERATIONS INTERN
Location: Athens, Greece
The Research and Operations intern will work horizontally and alongside the Fund’s General Partners and the Metavallon VC team, facilitating the Fund’s overall and daily operations. The Intern will be contributing and gaining exposure in market research, investment processes, community activities, and internal venture capital operations and administration. The position is based in Athens and reports to the Operations Manager.
- Daily operations and office facilitation
- EU Startup ecosystem and event monitoring
- Startup dealflow tracking and data recording
- Regulatory and legal documentation processing
- Corporate communications support
- Marketing activities assistance
- Market research and intelligence reports in cutting edge technologies
- Currently enrolled University student or recent graduate
- Background in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Chemistry, Business, Economics or similar
- Eligible for subsidised internship from University, State or other program (such as Erasmus + Traineeship program, ESPA funds etc)
- Demonstrated interest & initiative in keeping abreast of tech developments
- Structured and analytical mindset, ability to deliver on deadlines
- Curious minded, can-do mindset and passionate about tech and business
- Available for at least 3 months
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Prior experience with startups/ entrepreneurship
- Experience with industry research and financial analysis
- Experience in organising and running events
- Experience in content marketing and social media
To apply, please fill in our dedicated application form in English through the link below.